The website for senior managers of local government
Council Manager provides senior management of Australian and New Zealand local governments with the latest analysis of key management issues, as well as a rich stream of case studies describing leading-edge local government management practices. This magazine provides council managers with knowledge and information to assist them to improve organisational performance and service delivery.
This quarterly post contains the latest news and analysis of issues affecting local government executives, as well as high-value case studies of leading approaches to local government management, including in areas such as:
- Organisational development and performance improvement.
- Driving continuous improvement and building a better workforce culture.
- Optimising management systems and organisational structures.
- Building better leadership among a council’s management team.
- Generating improved outcomes in key areas such as recruitment & retention, customer service, finance, risk management, sustainability and infrastructure management.