The magazine for senior managers of local government
Council Manager provides senior management of Australian and New Zealand local governments with the latest analysis of key management issues, as well as a rich stream of case studies describing leading-edge local government management practices. This magazine provides council managers with knowledge and information to assist them to improve organisational performance and service delivery.
This quarterly publication contains the latest news and analysis of issues affecting local government executives, as well as high-value case studies of leading approaches to local government management, including in areas such as:
- Organisational development and performance improvement.
- Driving continuous improvement and building a better workforce culture.
- Optimising management systems and organisational structures.
- Building better leadership among a council’s management team.
- Generating improved outcomes in key areas such as recruitment & retention, customer service, finance, risk management, sustainability and infrastructure management.
This magazine also includes regular profiles of leading local government Chief Executives, who describe how they have driven systematic improvements to organisational performance and service delivery.
Council Manager magazine is published by CommStrat – Australasia’s leading producer of media and conferences for local government professionals.
For information about how to subscribe to Council Manager magazine, or how to submit an article for its next edition, please contact the magazine’s Editor, Ben Hutchison:
PH +61 3 8534 5025,